Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Woman Finds Maple Leaf Containing Face of Christ


Hey everyone, this is my first blog and I don't know what i'm really doing. We all have seen stories like this before. A woman believes that she see's the face of "Jesus" on a maple leaf that she found.

Massachusetts - A 24-year-old woman in Sudbury claims to have found a maple leaf containing the face of Jesus Christ while she helped her family with yard work. Her mother, Mimi DiMauro, a realtor, surveyed her coworkers on what they saw."Three-quarters of the people I showed it to immediately saw the face of Jesus Christ. The other quarter saw Bob Marley or John Lennon, but when I asked that quarter if they were religious, right away they said, 'It's Jesus Christ,'" she said.Since the discovery in 2007, DiMauro has kept it stashed. However, recent discussions about the leaf motivated her to show it to the world in celebration of Easter and spring. "I thought, maybe this is something that could be uplifting," she said.

Yea... I think these people see what they want because it looks like a burned leaf to me


2 comments:

  1. Yea people are stupid. They will do anything to get 10 minutes of fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman's stupidity aside,I see nothing on this leaf.

    ReplyDelete